Where did the time go?
I can’t believe this year is already over.
They say days go by slow, but years go by fast. Sometimes I have to look back at my calendar to see what I actually did in a week. How do you collect your memories so they don’t escape into the abyss of our busy lives? Here are some ways you can capture moments easily:
- Take more photos with friends and family
- Start a daily or weekly journaling practice
- Document quick thoughts on your Notes app
- Find a writing partner and share your stories with one another
- Try creating a video or vlogging
- Use the Voice Memos app to synthesize ideas or thoughts aloud
- Keep a sketchbook if you enjoy drawing
- Try your hand at “Sketchnoting” for a fun way to document thoughts
- Hire a photographer or friend to take photos at important events like family reunions, parties, showers and other celebrations
With a little planning and practice, you’ll have more than your appointments on a calendar to reminisce about at the end of your year.
Leave a comment