written by annette furio
Today, we’re excited to share our 2021 year in review — a way for us to reflect on the past year and celebrate the accomplishments of our growing Season community and company. We’ve collected moments from each month of the year to help illustrate the year.
- Season turns one!
- We kicked off the year with a promotion for our wedding vendor loyalty program, Season Pass. Engagement Journals are shipped out to our new members.
- Our #SeasonProposal campaign took place on Instagram. We sent a complimentary Engagement Journal to one couple each week throughout the month.
- We joined our friends at Gilded Social for a popup at their beautiful Columbus, Ohio shop.
- Lauren, our Social Media Manager, shot a short product video of The Engagement Journal.
- Tara, our Brand Partnership Coordinator spearheaded the introduction of Instagram Takeovers. Wedding vendors took over Season’s Instagram Stories and shared their wedding wisdom for a day.
- We launched a monthly email, “Season Series” that delivers all of our publications from the month in one place. Get it here.
- We met with newly engaged couples at Magnolia Hill Farm’s Open House, which was held on a beautiful spring day.
- The Season team celebrated team accomplishments at RH Rooftop in Columbus. Lauren celebrated her one-year anniversary with Season and promotion to Social Media Manager. Tara celebrated her graduation from Capital University.
- After a year of digital interactions, we hosted many of our local wedding vendors at the Wedding Pros & Friends Happy Hour in Columbus.
- We wrote and launched a new digital resource for newly engaged couples — The Meaningful Wedding Planning Guide with photography by Kelsey Walne Photography & Cecilia D Photography.
- We collaborated with our friends at Off Path Photography for our 1,000 follower giveaway.
- Lauren spearheaded Instagram Reels as we started promoting our blogs each week.
- We hosted our first summer sale promotion.
- We received a record amount of views on one of our Instagram Reels.
- We started sourcing products for our holiday gift boxes.
- We began brainstorming the visual look of our holiday campaign.
- Cliffside Acres invited us to join their fall Open House where we had a blast meeting couples and wedding vendors.
- We launched the Season of Self Reflection Digital Download and hosted a 4-Week Journal Challenge.
- The Engagement Journal sold out. Thank you to all of our loyal customers!
- Our new Affiliate Program is live! Join and become an affiliate today – open to all!
- We revised and launched a new Season Blog Program for guest authors. Want to write for us? Download the Guest Blog Program Guide.
- The brand new order of Engagement Journals arrive!
- We re-launched an upgraded Engagement Journal on the website.
- We planned and completed our holiday photoshoot at Zurie Studio. We hope you’re enjoying all of our new product photography!
- The new holiday gift and engagement boxes go live on the website.
- Our holiday campaign is in full swing.
- We hosted one of our favorite annual giveaways, the Small Business Giveaway, featuring Lifestyle Pottery, Mary’s Bath Bombs, Candlefolk and Lauren Alexander Designs.
- We were proud to be featured on holiday and engagement gift guides from Junebug Weddings, Bachbox, Columbus Underground, Gatluw House, Columbus Living Blog, and Samantha Joy Events.
- Lauren celebrated her graduation from The Ohio State University. She’ll be moving to Seattle in 2022 to start a new season of her career.
- Joined our friends at the Blockfort Studios Holiday Open House.
- We published 48 blogs in 2021 which included 30 guest blogs from wedding industry professionals and 4 mini memoirs.
Looking back on these moments reminds us that we’ve been fortunate to work with an incredible team and generous collaborators. We are driven by knowing many couples will gain clarity, plan their weddings with intention, and connect deeper with their partners. We are on a mission to create a community who loves to take time to reflect, connect deeply with others, and document the seasons of life as we experience them over time.
We wish you a peaceful and memorable 2022 and thank you for joining us as part of our story this past year.
Leave a comment