Look and feel your best for the memorable moments throughout your engagement with these little white dresses.
If you’ve started planning your wedding, you’ve probably started planning each and every exciting event leading up to the big day. These parties, showers, pre-, and post-wedding festivities are the milestone moments that lead up to the best day ever—your wedding day. In the same way, your outfit choices for these events will lead up to the best dress ever—your wedding dress, of course!
To get your wardrobe ready, we’ve gathered ten of our favorite dresses to help you look and feel your best during each small celebration leading up to your wedding day.
Events to plan for include: engagement parties, engagement photos, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, your honeymoon
- As always, Amazon is perfect if you’re budget-conscious or in a pinch. This long-sleeve shift dress is a simple yet elevated option that’s great for a bachelorette weekend.
- Madewell has never steered us wrong. This silk ruffle-hem midi is perfect for the post-wedding brunch.
English Factory minidress from Nordstrom is clean-cut and easy to accessorize. We love this for an easy bridal shower look.
- We love this boho babydoll dress from American Eagle for summer bachelorette parties.
- Lulu’s white dress section couldn’t get better. Check out this gorgeous sheer-sleeved maxi. It’s perfect for the rehearsal!
- If you haven’t been introduced to Anthropologie’s BHLDN brand, allow us. This two-piece champagne set is perfect for your engagement party or engagement photo session.
- This bow-back mini dress from ASOS is simple yet classy. It’s perfect for the engagement party or bridal shower.
- Speaking of ASOS, we had to include this embellished midi dress. It’s flirty and fun, perfect for the rehearsal or brunch!
- Change it up a bit (for any of the festivities) with this creamy jumpsuit from Lulu’s.
- Rounding out our top ten is this tie front mini dress from Show Me Your Mumu. It’s the perfect dress to pack for your honeymoon, since the white ensembles don’t have to end on your wedding day!
Stay tuned for more fashion roundups and let us know what trends you want to see next!
Leave a comment