The seasons are changing in many parts of the country. The air has a refreshing bite to it, almost as if saying “remember me?” Fall is arriving, and she gives us the opportunity to reflect on how far we have come this year, and asks questions about how we’ll use the rest of our time and energy this year.
Our team has crafted seven questions for you to complete over the course of a week, or at your leisure this month.
- How has this season of transitions impacted your current day to day life?
- How has down time looked during this time? Have you created enough space to relax?
- What is one practical goal you want to accomplish this month and how do you plan to accomplish that goal?
- What are some things you have been mourning during this season? How has that awareness impacted you?
- In what ways have you noticed your motivation shift? Are you more motivated to work towards your goals or less inclined to?
- After reflecting on how you’ve grown during this season, what’s a practical next step you could take to further your growth?
- What are three things you’ve learned about yourself recently and how has the positively impacted your life?